November 10, 1938
Dear Journal,
Today I have held a conference in front of the Nazi officials, in Wannsee, Germany. Goering told me to solve the Jew problem, I have been up for a fortnight trying to think of anything, I came up with several options but the two that seem the most logical were 1) deport all the Jews from Germany, 2) work them like slaves until they are to weak, and exterminate them. We have set instructions that will make Germany a better place, a Jew free country. There already were laws that didn’t allow Jews to go to certain public places, or have certain rights, but now we are going to stripe Jews of all their rights as a citizen.
As I was driving down towards Munich Germany, the weather was as if it was about to rain fire. I could see in the distance riots in the streets. Young Nazis were terrorizing Jewish-owned stores. I laughed as I saw the pathetic look on the owner’s face as he screamed for them to stop. It was no use; the young Nazis were throwing rocks and heavy objects through the windows, glass shattering everywhere, he screamed in pain as a heavy object hit him. Synagogues were being burned to the ground. People were running around out of the way of fire, and objects being thrown. Many people were hit and knocked out, corpse like bodies were scattered throughout the streets.
The Jews were finally getting what they deserve, soon they will be captured, and the real Germans will have more land, and more money. I sent a telegram that involved the instructions for the final solution, all the Jews will be treated as they should be treated, less then human. I will make this country Jew free.
No comments:
Post a Comment